Representative for German Customer Support (Thessaloniki) 21526 views
- Job Languages German
Represent a top electronics company, taking advantage of your German language skills!
As a Customer Care Representative in our German customer support team, you will be working in our modern premises in Thessaloniki, supporting customers of a leading multinational technology company.
What your responsibilities will be:
- Communicating with customers from Germany, Austria & Switzerland
- Responding to customers’ inquiries via e-mail, chat & phone
- Providing how-to-use steps for their newly bought devices, and guiding them to arrange a repair if needed.
Job requirements that applicants should meet:
- Native level of German
- Excellent writing skills
- Good knowledge of English language (B2+)
- Soft skills & politeness
- Familiarity with technology
What we offer:
- Complete support to help you ease your relocation to Greece (we cover your flight tickets expenses, hotel accommodation, finding an apartment (-all at no cost to you-)
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get up to €2.000 depending on the language
- Private Health Insurance
- Numerous benefits and discounts
- Full training by certified instructors
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
- Free online Greek language courses
- State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- Work for a Great Place to Work-Certified Company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture, or age
Moreover, this is a great opportunity to advance your career and work for a multinational company, by developing strong experience and skills, while representing one of the biggest brands worldwide. In addition, you will be a member of a company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture or age. For these reasons, we invite you to join our big family of more than 11.500 people from 109 nationalities.
Thinking about relocating and wondering about cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe, according to Greek authorities and the EURES network. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
Find out more
Would you like to see more German speaking jobs options?
Would you like to see all our jobs in Thessaloniki?
Do you need even more available jobs?
Job ID: 80185