Italian Customer Service for Car Rentals 19797 views
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Job Languages Italian
- Job posting schema No
Ready for… a ride to Athens? Be the next one to join our Italian Customer Service team for a car rental company!
Teleperformance collaborates with a leading car rental company, providing easy car-sharing services in urban areas of Europe & North America. Its futuristic features have been loved by the users, as everything is done using only smartphones!
Our team provides customer service to Italian speaking customers that need help or have inquiries about
- Finding or reserving a ride
- Starting or ending a car rental
- Managing their account & balance
- Responding to customers’ inquiries via e-mail, chat & phone
- Work effectively as part of a team, developing effective and supportive relationships with colleagues and management
- Be positive & proactive and have a desire for applying continuous improvement processes
- Provide and maintain a strong, professional relationship with all customers and always show empathy
- Strive towards customers retention and loyalty, fully supporting the customers to achieve a successful outcome to their inquiry
- Excellent Italian communication skills
- Good command of English
- Great communication and soft skills
- Good computer skills
- Experience in customer service will be appreciated
- Positive attitude & team spirit
What we offer:
- Complete support to help you ease your relocation to Greece (we cover your flight tickets expenses, hotel accommodation, support with the house searching process(-all at no cost to you-)
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get up to €3.500 depending on the language
- Health care benefits and numerous other discounts
- Full training by certified instructors
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
- Free online Greek language courses
- State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- Work for a Great Place to Work-Certified Company that fosters diversity
Moreover, this is a great opportunity to advance your career and work for a multinational company, by developing strong experience and skills, while representing one of the biggest brands worldwide. In addition, you will be a member of a company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture or age.
Thinking about relocating and wondering about cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe, according to Greek authorities and the EURES network. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
Find out more!
Would you like to see more Italian speaking jobs options?
Do you need even more available jobs?