Dutch Technical Support Advisor 1408 views
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Job Languages Dutch
We are hiring Dutch speakers to follow a 4-week training & work as technical support advisors for a large American manufacturer of hard disk drives, flash memory & other data technology products.
Responsibilities of this position are answering inquiries about products specification and providing troubleshooting for various technical issues.
Requirements include excellent communication skills in Dutch, troubleshooting & problem-solving skills, as well as willingness to work in a fast-paced work environment. Experience in customer service will be appreciated, but is not required.
Benefits working with us:
- Competitive monthly salary (+2 extra salaries per year)
- Monthly performance-based bonus
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Public health insurance + discounts for health services
- Perfect work schedule (Monday to Friday)
Successful candidates will be working at a modern work environment, located only some minutes far from Athens centre. Our company assists new hires by providing complete relocation support, including flight tickets to Greece, 2-week hotel accommodation with breakfast, and assistance finding an apartment in Athens.