Canon Support for German Speaking Customers 15550 views
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Job Languages German
Are you familiar with digital cameras, printers & photocopiers? Join our Canon tech-support team!
Would you like to get an in-depth experience in the world of photography and imaging? This is your chance to join our Canon amazing tech-support team. Teleperformance Greece collaborates with Canon and offers job opportunities for technology enthusiasts to provide support for digital cameras & other imaging products to customers from Germany, Austria & Switzerland.
The Work-from-home option is offered to candidates living in Greece or available to relocate.
This is your chance to join our amazing Canon tech-support team.
Applicants should meet the following requirements:
- Near-native level of German
- Good English knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Technical knowledge
We equip successful candidates with a complete training on the company’s imaging & optical products, as well as guidance on providing troubleshooting and technical solutions.
What we offer:
- Complete support to help you ease your relocation to Greece (we cover your flight tickets expenses, hotel accommodation, finding an apartment (-all at no cost to you-)
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get up to €2.000 depending on the language
- Private Health Insurance
- Numerous benefits and discounts
- Full training by certified instructors
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
- Free online Greek language courses
- State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- Work for a Great Place to Work-Certified Company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture, or age
Moreover, this is a great opportunity to advance your career and work for a multinational company, by developing strong experience and skills, while representing one of the biggest brands worldwide. In addition, you will be a member of a company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture or age. For these reasons, we invite you to join our big family of more than 11.500 people from 109 nationalities.
Thinking about relocating and wondering about cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe, according to Greek authorities and the EURES network. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
Find out more
Would you like to see more German speaking jobs options?
Do you need even more available jobs?
Job ID: 16897