Canon Support for German Speaking Customers 4746 views
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Job Languages German
Are you familiar with digital cameras, printers & photocopiers? Join our Canon tech-support team!
Would you like to get an in-depth experience in the world of photography and imaging? This is your chance to join our Canon amazing tech-support team. Teleperformance Greece collaborates with Canon and offers job opportunities for technology enthusiasts to provide support for digital cameras & other imaging products to customers from Germany, Austria & Switzerland.
Applicants should meet the following requirements:
- Near-native level of German
- Good English knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Technical knowledge
We equip successful candidates with a complete training on the company’s imaging & optical products, as well as guidance on providing troubleshooting and technical solutions.
What we offer:
- Complete relocation support:
- Flight ticket to Greece
- 2-week hotel accommodation
- Assistance finding an apartment
- Real estate fee covered by our company
- Training by certified instructors
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Numerous benefits and discounts
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Free Greek language courses
- State of the art premises located close to the center of Athens, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility
Moreover, this is a great opportunity to advance your career and work for a multinational company, by developing strong experience and skills, while representing one of the biggest brands worldwide. In addition, you will be a member of a company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture or age. For these reasons, we invite you to join our big family of more than 8,500 people from 91 nationalities.
Wondering about cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
It’s helpful to have a picture of what life there will cost as an expat. Click here to read an official and handy guide as provided by the Greek authorities.
Find out more
Would you like to see more German jobs options? Please click here.
Do you need even more options? View all of our available jobs.