English Customer Support for Car Rentals 37036 views
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Job Languages English
Ready for… a ride to Athens? Be the next one to join our English support team for a car rental company!
Our client is a German car rental company, providing easy car-sharing services in urban areas of Europe & North America. Its futuristic features have been loved by the users, as everything is done using only smartphones!
Our team works at a very friendly environment 24/7, offering support to English speaking customers that need help or have inquiries about:
- Finding or reserving a ride
- Starting or ending a car rental
- Managing their account & balance
Job requirements include:
- Excellent English communication skills
- Great communication and soft skills
- Good computer skills
- Experience in customer service will be appreciated
- Positive attitude & team spirit
What we offer:
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get up to €2.000 depending on the language
- Private Health Insurance
- Numerous benefits and discounts
- Full training by certified instructors
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
- Free online Greek language courses
- State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- Work for a Great Place to Work-Certified Company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture, or age
Moreover, this is a great opportunity to advance your career and work for a multinational company, by developing strong experience and skills, while representing one of the biggest brands worldwide. In addition, you will be a member of a company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture or age. For these reasons, we invite you to join our big family of more than 11.500 people from 109 nationalities.
Thinking about relocating and wondering about cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe, according to Greek authorities and the EURES network. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
Find out more
Would you like to see more English speaking jobs options?
Do you need even more available jobs?
Job ID: 30871