Microsoft Representatives for French Speaking Customers 15856 views
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Job Languages French
Are you a fluent French speaker? This is your chance to work in our Microsoft Support team!
Microsoft collaborates with our Teleperformance Greece, providing excellent opportunities to work with the world’s tech leader!
If you speak French fluently and wish to experience working in the world of computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers and online platforms, grab this chance to join the French Microsoft Support team, in order to support customers from France.
What your responsibilities will be:
Depending on the team that successful candidates will join, responsibilities vary:
- Identify Customers’ needs and deliver appropriate solutions, including sales
- Guide customers facing issues related to billing inquiries, handle transactions and provide resolution to inquiries in a timely manner
- Assist customers to place an order and related issues
- Answer customers’ inquiries and troubleshoot or escalate technical issues that they face and assist customers with account issues
- Follow standard diagnostic procedures with an emphasis on handling the most frequently asked questions as effectively as possible
- Maintain high customer satisfaction, provide and maintain strong, professional relationship with all customers and show empathy at all times
- Excellent communication skills in French (near native level)
- Good command of English (B2+)
- Sales experience with consumer products and services will be an asset
- Technical research skills to troubleshoot customer problems.
- Advanced internet research skills
What we offer:
🛫 Complete relocation support (flight ticket to Greece, 2-week hotel accommodation, pick-up & drop, assistance finding an apartment, real estate fee covered by us), when applicable
💳 Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
👨🏻⚕️ Private Health Insurance
🎁 Numerous benefits and discounts
📖 Full training by certified instructors
↗️ Professional growth & development opportunities
🎈 Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
📘 Free online Greek language courses
🏢 State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
🏆 Work for a Great Place to Work-Certified Company that fosters diversity
Moreover, this is a great opportunity to advance your career and work for a multinational company, by developing strong experience and skills, while representing one of the biggest brands worldwide. In addition, you will be a member of a company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture or age. For these reasons, we invite you to join our big family of more than 9000 people from 91 nationalities.
Wondering about the cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
It’s helpful to have a picture of what life there will cost as an expat. Click here to read an official and handy guide as provided by the Greek authorities.
Find out more
Would you like to see more jobs options? Please click here for French speaking jobs.
Do you need even more options? View all of our available jobs.
Job ID: 27523