Danish Tech Support Advisor for Mobile Devices 14676 views
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Job Languages Danish
Are you into tech? Get ready!
Benefit from a unique opportunity to become customer representative for one of the Big Four tech companies! A perfect work environment of latest technology, located only 5 minutes from the sea, is waiting for you in Greece!
What your responsibilities will be:
- Support Danish customers via incoming calls
- Provide software troubleshooting for mobile devices (mobile phones, tablets & more)
- Assist customers to manage/secure their account & passwords
- Set-up repairs for hardware-related issues
- Escalate unresolved cases by contacting 2nd level support advisors
- Maintain high customer satisfaction
Advisors have many opportunities to advance their career & level up within the department. Resolution of technical issues, customers’ satisfaction & great team spirit are all taken into account. Roundtables, meetings & self-guided training help advisors be up-to-date with products & new releases. Last but not least, supervisors are always next to advisors for help!
Skills & Experience required:
- Fluency in Danish
- Familiarity with iOS and/or MacOS, or comparable technology, is preferred
- Advanced English knowledge
- Great communication skills
- Prior customer support experience
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Complete support to help you ease your relocation to Greece (we cover your flight tickets expenses, hotel accommodation, finding an apartment (-all at no cost to you-))
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Private Health Insurance
- Numerous benefits and discounts
- Full training by certified instructors
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
- Free online Greek language courses
- State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- Work for a Great Place to Work-Certified Company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture, or age
Moreover, this is a great opportunity to advance your career and work for a multinational company, by developing strong experience and skills, while representing one of the biggest brands worldwide. In addition, you will be a member of a company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture or age. For these reasons, we invite you to join our big family of more than 11500 people from 109 nationalities.
Thinking about relocating and wondering about cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe, according to Greek authorities and the EURES network. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
Find out more
Would you like to see more Danish speaking jobs options?
Do you need even more available jobs?
Job ID: 28314