Volkswagen Representative for Finnish Customer Support 7975 views
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Job Languages Finnish
Are you an automobile enthusiast?
Represent Volkswagen, the leading car manufacturer!
Our collaboration with Volkswagen is getting stronger, creating new job opportunities for Finnish-speaking talents!
Hence, we are looking for interaction experts who will be communicating with customers of Volkswagen from Finland!
Successful applicants will be working in our modern premises in Athens, providing exceptional technical support for Volkswagen’s innovative infotainment system. Our company provides newly hired representatives with a complete 5-week training by certified instructors.
- Excellent communication skills in Finnish
- Advanced English skills
- Technical background & familiarity with technology
- Multi-tasking skills
- Customer care experience would be an asset
What we offer:
- Complete relocation support:
- Flight ticket to Greece
- 2-week hotel accommodation
- Assistance finding an apartment
- Real estate fee covered by our company
- Training by certified instructors
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Numerous benefits and discounts
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Free Greek language courses
- State of the art premises located close to the center of Athens, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility
Moreover, this is a great opportunity to advance your career and work for a multinational company, by developing strong experience and skills, while representing one of the biggest brands worldwide. In addition, you will be a member of a company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture or age. For these reasons, we invite you to join our big family of more than 8,500 people from 91 nationalities.
Wondering about cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
It’s helpful to have a picture of what life there will cost as an expat. Click here to read an official and handy guide as provided by the Greek authorities.
Find out more
Would you like to see more Finnish jobs options? Please click here.
Do you need even more options? View all of our available jobs.
Job ID: 122811