Supervisors and QAs roles – Digital Business Consulting- Danish 2354 views
- Job Languages Danish
If you are a digital nomad, with solid Customer Service experience, passionate about the web and new technologies, this is your chance to live and work in Athens, Greece and become a digital expert!
We are looking for Supervisors and Quality Analysts (QAs) with Danish & English skills who will join us in our state-of-the-art working environment in Greece, with the option to work from home, after relocating to Athens.
Take advantage of your Danish skills and become a digital expert on a wide palette of Google tools, after our intense product training!
What you will do as a Supervisor
- Assist and coach your team by offering guidance and solutions
- Monitor cases according to sampling plan and re-monitor all evaluations
- Gather feedback from your team in regard to issues that need to be escalated
- Meet with your team on a regular basis to evaluate results and discuss objectives
- Meet with management on a daily basis to plan, strategize, and review performance
- Participate in calibration sessions as well as in DMAIC meetings
- Attend recurrent trainings on a regular basis
- Motivate and influence the team through leading by example, developing confidence with each team member
What you will do as a Quality Analyst
- Analyze data according to defined business rules and procedures and provide root cause analysis
- Provide reports and analysis to assist others to track progress and optimize their focus on the areas of their interest and new trends
- Highlight weaknesses based on data analysis for improvement purposes
- Prepare monitoring plan on a weekly/monthly basis
- Organize calibration sessions, gather, analyze and communicate the results
- Work with management to prioritize business needs and deliver feedback related to team performance
- Provide analysis needed and participate in Problem Solving Process-DMAIC sessions
What you will bring
- At least 12 months of customer service experience
- Superior Danish language skills and customer service mindset
- Good communication skills in English
- Ability to use the desktop computer system, Internet applications, and MS Office
- Familiarity with Google products (Google Maps, Google Cloud ecosystem – docs, sheet, slides etc.)
- Familiarity with Chrome OS & Android Operating systems
- Numerical and Analytical Skills would be an asset
What we offer
- Complete relocation support (flight ticket to Greece, 2-week hotel accommodation, pick-up & drop, assistance finding an apartment, real estate fee covered by us)
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Private Health Insurance
- Numerous benefits and discounts
- Full training by certified instructors
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
- Free online Greek language courses
- State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- Work for a Great Place to Work-Certified Company that fosters diversity
Moreover, this is a great opportunity to advance your career and work for a multinational company, by developing strong experience and skills, while representing one of the biggest brands worldwide. In addition, you will be a member of a company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture or age.
Thinking about relocating and wondering about the cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe, according to Greek authorities and the EURES network. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
Find out more
Would you like to see more Danish speaking jobs options?
Do you need even more available jobs?
Job ID: 276117