Supervisor Role – Slovenian speaker 434 views
- Job Languages Slovenian
We are looking for motivated Slovenian speaking professional to join our team working for the worldwide leader of the tobacco industry that introduced the innovative smokeless cigarette device.
Successful candidates will join our Supervisors team onsite or remotely from Greece. They will monitor transactions’ volume and workflow, manage customer satisfaction and identify process improvement activities to maintain service levels, ensuring that customers’ needs are addressed accurately and professionally.
- Assist associates with customer situations by offering guidance and solutions on a daily basis
- Monitor at least 1 transaction incube per CSS on a monthly basis to complete the call monitoring system and re-monitor all failed sampling transactions
- Coach associates according to feedback delivered
- Manage the team adherence to schedule
- Motivate and inspire team through leading by example, offering incentive opportunities and developing confidence with each team member
- Ensure all CSSs provide high level Customer Service to End Users at all time
- Ensure that all CSSs are familiar with Company’s Policies and Procedures
- Handle transactions when there are staff shortages or an overwhelming abundance of transactions and demonstrate best practices to CSSs
- Analyze operational trends and support the team members to improve their performance
- Be a focal point of dissemination of information from management to team and vice versa
- Attend the Educational learning plan session delivered by the superior
- Evaluate CSSs and follow structured action plans for CSSs’ development
- Meet with the superior on a daily basis to plan, strategize, and review department performance
- Participate in Teleperformance operational processes and standards and DMAIC meetings
- Suggest and inform the Management team on any matters related to improving revenue generation & customer satisfaction in regard to transaction handling and call center processes
- Be a point of contact for the client for escalations and critical cases
- Follow and apply Regulations regarding personal and performance data confidentiality and security
- Attend recurrent trainings published by the Client/Company on a regular basis
- Be positive and proactive and have a desire for applying continuous improvement processes
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge – Qualifications
- Graduates of High School or College
- Native level of Slovenian
- Proficient knowledge of English
At least 6 months of experience as a CSS or previous Call Center or related experience is desirable.
Thinking about relocating and wondering about cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe, according to Greek authorities and the EURES network. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
Find out more
Would you like to see more Slovenian speaking jobs options?
Do you need even more available jobs?
Job ID: 268320