Spanish Speaking Online Games Experts 4572 views
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Job Languages Spanish
Are you passionate about online games? Are you an avid gamer and really into social media? Then this job opportunity is really for you!
Teleperformance Greece connects customers with the world’s top brands for more than 30 years. With a team of 10.000+ employees from 109+ nationalities, we proudly represent the leading global businesses.
Our client is one of the leading Social Media companies worldwide and wants you to be part of the team that recognizes and classifies online gaming activities. So, if you are a “real” gamer into social media, speaking Spanish in a native level, this is your chance to join our strong Spanish gaming team, working in our state of the art premises in Athens.
Take a step forward and enhance your career by working with us for the most well-known brands in the world.
The Work-from-home option is offered to candidates living in Greece or available to relocate.
A new career journey begins at the click of the “Apply for this job” button. Just push it!
- Native level of Spanish
- Good knowledge of English language (B2+)
- Experience and passion for video games (such as Mobile Legends, Apex Legends, League of Legends, Everwing, DOTA2, PUBG, Fortnite, Dragin Nest, Call of Duty, MOBA, FPS, RTS, Online Betting, Dragon Ball Heroes, Grand Theft Auto: V, Red Dead Redemption II, Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain, etc.)
- Experience in gaming streaming platforms, participation in e-sports tournaments.
- Knowledge of gaming trends / streamers in Latin America and willing to learn more
- Computer literacy and working knowledge of email, internet, and online applications
- Resourceful, able to multitask and has high attention to details
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong verbal and written communication and comprehension skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as contribute to cross-functional and global teams
- Experience in Content Moderation, Social Media, Customer Support or video or gaming related services will be considered as an advantage
What we offer:
Complete relocation support (flight ticket to Greece, 2-week hotel accommodation, pick-up & drop, assistance finding an apartment, real estate fee covered by us), when applicable
Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
Private Health Insurance
Numerous benefits and discounts
Full training by certified instructors
Professional growth & development opportunities
Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
Free online Greek language courses
State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
Work for a Great Place to Work-Certified Company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture, or age
Thinking about relocating and wondering about cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
It’s helpful to have a picture of what life there will cost as an expat. Click here to read an official and handy guide as provided by the Greek authorities.
Find out more
Would you like to see more Spanish speaking job options? Please click here.
Do you need even more options? View all of our available jobs.
Job ID: 115059