Serbian speaking technical support roles 17237 views
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Job Languages Serbian
Are you tech-savvy? Are you a fluent Serbian speaker with great communication skills?
Available Technical Support positions await you in Greece!
Teleperformance Greece connects customers with the world’s top brands for more than 30 years. With a team of 10.000+ employees from 109+ nationalities, we proudly represent the leading global businesses -such as Microsoft, Canon, Netflix, Volkswagen, and Audi- providing Customer Care, Sales & Technical Support services, as well as Content Moderation for Social Media.
Take a step forward and enhance your career by working with us for the most well-known brands in the world.
🛋️ The work-from-home option is offered to candidates living in Greece or available to relocate.
If you are a tech enthusiast with fluency in Serbian and good knowledge of English, then this is for you!
What you will do:
- Communicate with customers via phone, chat & e-mail
- Troubleshoot technical issues using your problem-solving skills
- Track and follow cases to ensure they closed in an efficient and timely manner
- Maintain high customer satisfaction, representing a major brand
- Provide and maintain strong, professional relationships with all partners and show empathy at all times
- Work towards reaching targets as set out by client statement of work as well as internal targets
- Ensure that key stakeholders are up to date on the resolution status of their issue, through effective written and verbal communication.
- Log the cases on internal systems, while getting up to date with client’s products & services.
What you will bring:
- Fluency in Serbian
- • Very good communication skills in English
- Exceptional written and spoken communication skills, soft skills, as well as problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of operating systems & computer applications
- Computer and mobile devices knowledge/tech savviness
- Be resourceful, able to multitask
- Thrive as a team player in a fast-paced, high-energy, change-oriented environment
- Empathy and a passion for customer service, solid team and collaboration skills, work independently with limited supervision
- Ability to adapt and flex style according to customer personality, culture, and profile
- Help-desk or system admin experience will be considered as an advantage
What we offer:
🛫 Complete relocation support (flight ticket to Greece, 2-week hotel accommodation, pick-up & drop, assistance finding an apartment, real estate fee covered by us), when applicable
💳 Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
👨🏻⚕️ Private Health Insurance
🎁 Numerous benefits and discounts
📖 Full training by certified instructors
↗️ Professional growth & development opportunities
🎈 Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
📘 Free online Greek language courses
🏢 State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
🏆 Work for a Great Place to Work-Certified Company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture, or age
Thinking about relocating and wondering about the cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
It’s helpful to have a picture of what life there will cost as an expat. Click here to read an official and handy guide as provided by the Greek authorities.
Find out more
Would you like to see more jobs options? Please click here for Serbian speaking jobs.
Do you need even more options? View all of our available jobs.
Job ID: 200507