Flemish speaking Sales Representative for the Belgian market 3052 views
- Job Languages Flemish
Do you speak Flemish? Are you a sales oriented person?
We are looking for candidates with strong Flemish/Dutch languages skills to join our team in Athens!
We are collaborating with a multinational computer technology company that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services.
We offer training by the best instructors to welcome you in our multicultural team from all over Europe.
Candidates who will join our interaction experts team should meet the following requirements:
- Native level of Flemish/Dutch & French
- Very good communication & soft skills
- Sales orientation
- Multi-tasking skills
What your responsibilities will be:
- Make outbound calls and inform partners on new products and services
- Achieve the expected number calls per day in order to reach the sales targets
- Act on cross and up selling opportunities
- Strive towards partner retention and loyalty
- Provide and maintain strong, professional relationship with all partners and show empathy at all times
- Work towards reaching targets as set out by client statement of work as well as internal targets
- Work effectively as part of a team, developing effective and supportive relationships with colleagues and management
- Be positive and proactive and have a desire for improvement in quality
What we offer:
- Complete relocation support:
- Flight ticket to Greece
- 2-week hotel accommodation
- Assistance finding an apartment
- Real estate fee covered by our company
- Training by certified instructors
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Numerous benefits and discounts
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Free Greek language courses
- State of the art premises located close to the center of Athens, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility
Moreover, this is a great opportunity to advance your career and work for a multinational company, by developing strong experience and skills, while representing one of the biggest brands worldwide. In addition, you will be a member of a company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture or age. For these reasons, we invite you to join our big family of more than 8,500 people from 91 nationalities.
Wondering about cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
It’s helpful to have a picture of what life there will cost as an expat. Click here to read an official and handy guide as provided by the Greek authorities.
Find out more
Do you need even more options? View all of our available jobs.
Job ID: 64334