Purchasing Buyer – Facilities Services & Fixed Assets (12-month contract) 3197 views
- Job Languages Greek
- UTM Source Dioikisi
- UTM Medium Finance
- UMT Name Buyer
At Teleperformance Greece we are hiring a Purchasing Buyer for Facilities Services & Fixed Assets (12-month contract due to maternity leave, with option to further contract extension).
Purchasing Buyer is responsible for sourcing, negotiating, and buying of goods, materials, and services to meet the Company’s operational requirements. Specifically, the Purchasing Buyer for Facilities & Fixed Assets is responsible for procuring goods, materials and services related to Facilities’ maintenance and any equipment, furniture or other goods that are recorded in the Fixed Assets register.
- Perform market research for the requested goods and services, gather offers according to the requested goods, materials, services.
- Proceed with the necessary competitor analysis based on the offers received, following the requested specifications, budget and company’s payment terms and communicate with the C-level management for approvals when necessary.
- Act as an interface between suppliers and internal departments on purchasing processes.
- Negotiate contracts, improve prices and terms of business with suppliers and review opportunities to make business savings utilizing negotiation and procurement best practice tools and methods
- Prepare and raise purchase requisitions (PRs).
- Communicate daily with suppliers to follow up and coordinate purchase orders (POs) status.
- Reception of goods/services and related POs.
- Control the supplies safe stock in collaboration with the Warehouse Assistant and proceed with their replenishment.
- Work closely with others in the procurement function and review opportunities for continuous improvement and business improvements.
- Create and maintain cost effectiveness reports for the management team.
- Compile data related to supplier performance to ensure compliance with set KPIs and review results with Head Manager of Procurement & Supply Chain.
- Assess and evaluate suppliers and contribute to annual performance reviews to ensure contract compliance.
- Responsible for RFP process for specific suppliers.
- Adhere to policies and procedures as mandated by the subsidiary and Group.
- Manage all aspects of the facilities’ management procurement requests (construction work, building maintenance, building cleaning, branding projects etc).
- Procure goods and materials registered as Fixed Assets (furniture, branding, etc).
- Supervise and ensure goods delivered and/or installed meet the criteria specified by the contracted agreements.
- Control the company’s corporate mobile phones, check monthly bills according to agreement with providers and usage. Proceed with applying for new lines, renewal of lines, change of programs, terminate lines according to the Company’s needs.
- Remapping processes for the Procurement Department, when necessary, based on the business needs and guidelines given by Head Manager of Procurement & Supply Chain
- Other duties as assigned by Head Manager of Procurement & Supply Chain
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics or Supply Chain is desirable
- Good knowledge of English Language
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- 2 – 3 years experience in a Purchasing Department
Job ID: 320227