German speaking customer support specialist 5352 views
- Job Languages German
- Translated Title (Indeed feed) Deutschsprachiger Kunden-Support-Spezialist
Would you like to help people become more confident and spread smiles and positivity all over the world?
Do you have strong German and English language skills?
Then this is for YOU!
Teleperformance Greece collaborates with the worlds’ leading dental aligner therapy company and we are looking for people to join our German Customer Support Team in Athens, Greece.
We’re looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
As a Customer Care Specialist, you will be answering customer’s questions, providing key product information, reminder calls, and solving problems to ensure customer happiness!
What your responsibilities will be:
- Respond to all calls and emails with a sense of urgency, in German
- Ensure every call makes the customer Smile!
- Research accounts and determine best course of action
- Provide records and timelines
- Provide customers with accurate data forms
- Process refunds and cancellations
- Gather and provide customer records
- Maintain organized tracking of all assigned cases
- Utilizing problem-solving skills to find timely and effective solutions for customers
It will really make us smile if you have:
- Ability to Empathize with Customers
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both oral and written
- Proficient typing and computer skills
- Sales and/or customer service experience
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- A ‘Team Player’ attitude
- Basic math proficiency
- A self-starter personality that can thrive in the fast-paced environment of a rapidly growing startup company.
What we offer:
- Training by certified instructors
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Numerous benefits and discounts
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Free Greek language courses
- State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility
Moreover, this is a great opportunity to advance your career and work for a multinational company, by developing strong experience and skills, while representing one of the biggest brands worldwide. In addition, you will be a member of a company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture or age. For these reasons, we invite you to join our big family of more than 8,500 people from 91 nationalities.
Wondering about cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
It’s helpful to have a picture of what life there will cost as an expat. Click here to read an official and handy guide as provided by the Greek authorities.
Find out more
Would you like to see more German jobs options? Please click here.
Do you need even more options? View all of our available jobs.
Job ID: 80056