French Sales Representatives for Logistics Services 15848 views
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Job Languages French
Do you have excellent communication skills in French and experience in B2B sales and/or logistics? Are you a sales driven person? Then this is for you!
Teleperformance Greece collaborates with the world’s leading transport and logistics company. Be part of a team that aims to shape the world of logistics with a strong determination to connect people and goods through innovative and sustainable logistics solutions. A team that brings people and communities all over the world closer together.
Hence, we are looking for people with excellent French language skills to join our team of Sales team for the French and Belgian market, in order to conduct and manage outbound calls, aiming to maximize our client’s portfolio and generate profits.
What your responsibilities will be:
- Communicate with French-speaking customers & partners from France and Belgium
- Maintain and increase existing client portfolios
- Strive toward customer retention and loyalty, fully supporting the customer to achieve a successful sales outcome
- Provide and maintain strong, professional relationship with all customers and show empathy at all times
- Work effectively as part of a team, developing effective and supportive relationships with colleagues and management
- Excellent knowledge & communication skills in French
- Very good command of English
- Usage of MS Windows and MS Office, ability to use Internet applications
- Sales on a B2B Level
- Simple mathematical calculations to work out dimensions and recommend correct freight Solutions
- Knowledge of logistics on an operational level, as well as overland, seafreight and airfreight Logistics will be an advantage
- Good problem-solving skills
What we offer:
- Complete support to help you ease your relocation to Greece (we cover your flight tickets expenses, hotel accommodation, finding an apartment-all at no cost to you))
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Private Health Insurance
- Numerous benefits and discounts
- Full training by certified instructors
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
- Free online Greek language courses
- State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- Work for a Great Place to Work-Certified Company that fosters diversity
Moreover, this is a great opportunity to advance your career and work for a multinational company, by developing strong experience and skills, while representing one of the biggest brands worldwide. In addition, you will be a member of a company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture or age. For these reasons, we invite you to join our big family of more than 11.500 people from 109 nationalities.
Thinking about relocating and wondering about cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe, according to Greek authorities and the EURES network. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
Find out more
Would you like to see more French speaking jobs options?
Do you need even more available jobs?
JOB CODE: TPGRKNFR
Job ID: 138797