French Member Support Representative Needed 13319 views
- Job Languages French
Do you identify as a sports enthusiast? Do you set a structure to monitor and track your fitness behavior and performance? Put your passion to use and join our membership service team!
Teleperformance Greece is aiming to unlock human performance by partnering with the world’s most cutting-edge wearable technology brand. With the use of comprehensive data on users’ vital signs and sleep patterns, we are setting out on a journey to tap into the unexplored potential of the human body.
If you are a natural problem-solver, tech-savvy and customer obsessed, put your passion to use and join our membership service team!
What you will do:
- Become the brand’s most valuable ambassador by offering a smooth onboarding experience to new members
- Respond to all members’ inquiries, requests, and issues regarding their Whoop band.
- Provide support to a variety of disciplines for resolution and follow up regarding inquiries related to ordering and provisioning.
- Assist members in troubleshooting issues related to hardware, software, analytics, technical support, product service as well as membership and order detail
- Answer inquiries related to new and existing products and services offered by our client
- Strive to be professional and respectful when engaging with members.
- Contribute to the enhancement of customer loyalty by providing timely, accurate and effective solutions
- Be committed to meeting individual and team goals, always striving for excellence
What you will bring:
- Excellent command of French– in both written and spoken language
- Excellent written and communication skills in English
- Familiarity with wearable technology and fitness tracking is a prerequisite
- Previous customer-support experience with a focus on troubleshooting will be considered an asset
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-changing environment
- A natural problem-solving attitude
- A mindset of ownership and accountability
What we offer:
- Complete support to help you ease your relocation to Greece (we cover your flight tickets expenses, hotel accommodation, finding an apartment – all at no cost to you)
- 12-month fixed-term employment contract – with the possibility of extension
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get up to €2.000 depending on the language
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Numerous benefits and discounts
- Full training by certified instructors
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
- Free online Greek language courses
- The experience of working for a Great Place to Work-Certified Company that fosters diversity
Thinking about the cost of living and relocating Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe, according to Greek authorities and the EURES network. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
Find out more
Would you like to see more French speaking jobs options?
Do you need even more available jobs?
Job ID: 327786