Technical Support for English Speaking Customers 25777 views
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Job Languages English
Do you have excellent communication skills in English?
Work with our Technical Support team for English Speaking Customers.
We are hiring English speakers to follow a 4-week training and work as technical support Interaction Experts for a large American manufacturer of hard disk drives, flash memory & other data technology products.
What your responsibilities will be:
- Answering inquiries about products specification via phone, chat and email
- Providing troubleshooting for various technical issues
- Maintaining solid customer relationships by handling their questions and concerns with speed and professionalism
- Performing data entry
- Excellent communication skills in English (near native level)
- Experience in customer service will be appreciated, but not required.
- Technical research skills to troubleshoot customer problems.
- Advanced internet research skills
- Hardware and software Medium to advanced knowledge
- Prior experience in technical support will be considered as an advantage
What we offer:
- Complete relocation support (flight ticket to Greece, 2-week hotel accommodation, assistance finding an apartment, real estate fee covered by our company), when applicable
- Training by certified instructors
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Numerous benefits and discounts
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Free Greek language courses
- State of the art premises located close to the center of Athens, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility
Moreover, this is a great opportunity to advance your career and work for a multinational company, by developing strong experience and skills, while representing one of the biggest brands worldwide. In addition, you will be a member of a company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture or age. For these reasons, we invite you to join our big family of more than 8,500 people from 91 nationalities.
Wondering about cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
It’s helpful to have a picture of what life there will cost as an expat. Click here to read an official and handy guide as provided by the Greek authorities.
Find out more
Would you like to see more jobs options? Please click here for English speaking jobs.
Do you need even more options? View all of our available jobs.
Job ID: 22184