Dutch Representative for e-Cigarette Support 6771 views
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Job Languages Dutch
- Translated Title (Indeed feed) Nederlandse vertegenwoordiger voor e-Cigarette klantenservice
An innovative e-Cigarette company is looking for new representatives!
The vapor alternative e-cigarette that has managed to dominate the American market, has also become a trend in Europe!
Our company provides customer support services for its users, so we are hiring Dutch speakers to join us & work as support representatives to:
- Assist customers with new orders
- Educate users how to use the product
- Provide technical troubleshooting
- Maintain customer satisfaction & loyalty
- Great communication skills in Dutch
- Knowledge of English language
- Familiarity with computers and MS Office.
- Work experience in customer service, healthcare or pharmacy is an advantage
What we offer:
- Complete relocation support:
- Flight ticket to Greece
- 2-week hotel accommodation
- Assistance finding an apartment
- Real estate fee covered by our company
- Training by certified instructors
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Numerous benefits and discounts
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Free Greek language courses
- State of the art premises located close to the center of Athens, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility
Moreover, this is a great opportunity to advance your career and work for a multinational company, by developing strong experience and skills, while representing one of the biggest brands worldwide. In addition, you will be a member of a company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture or age. For these reasons, we invite you to join our big family of more than 8,500 people from 91 nationalities.
Wondering about cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
It’s helpful to have a picture of what life there will cost as an expat. Click here to read an official and handy guide as provided by the Greek authorities.
Find out more
Do you need even more options? View all of our available jobs.
Job ID: 38636