Danish Customer Service for domestic appliances 1808 views
- Job Languages Danish
- Job posting schema No
Are you a Danish speaker? Grab this chance to join our Customer Service team in Greece to work with the leading domestic appliances manufacturer!
Our collaboration with a major domestic and commercial appliances manufacturer is getting stronger, with a common goal: Exceed customers’ demands! Grab the opportunity to join our Customer Service team, to offer customers excellent solutions.
If you have the service gene in your blood and work well in a team, then Teleperformance Greece is the place for you.
- Responding to customers’ inquiries via e-mail, chat & phone
- Work on the different business transactions (information request, service request, complaint, and sales request spare parts)
- Log calls/cases from customers into the customer relationship database
- Work effectively as part of a team, developing effective and supportive relationships with colleagues and management
- Be positive & proactive and have a desire for applying continuous improvement processes
- Provide and maintain a strong, professional relationship with all customers and always show empathy
- Strive towards customers retention and loyalty, fully supporting the customers to achieve a successful outcome to their inquiry
- Fluency in Danish
- Excellent writing skills
- Good command of English
- Soft skills & politeness
- Technically adept (know your way around Windows, shortcuts, basic troubleshooting)
- Capability of multitasking
What we offer:
- Remote working option (for candidates located in Greece)
- Complete support to help you ease your relocation to Greece (we cover your flight tickets expenses, hotel accommodation, finding an apartment (-all at no cost to you-)
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get up to €2,000 depending on the language
- Private Health Insurance
- Numerous benefits and discounts
- Full training by certified instructors
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
- Free online Greek language courses
- State-of-the-art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- Work for a Great Place to Work-Certified Company that fosters diversity
Thinking about relocating and wondering about the cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate, and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe, according to Greek authorities and the EURES network. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
Find out more!
Would you like to see more Danish speaking jobs options?
Do you need even more available jobs?
Job ID: 381541