Danish customer care ambassadors wanted for ASOS 768 views
- Job Languages Danish
Is online shopping or fashion one of your vital needs? Do you have excellent communication skills? Join our customer support team and work for ASOS!
We at Teleperformance collaborate with ASOS, one the of the world’s most popular fashion & cosmetic retailers. Grab the opportunity to put your style savvy to use and become a member of an ever-expanding, talented community dedicated to turn every customer interaction into a unique experience.
What you will do:
- Be the voice of ASOS, communicating with customers via email in order to provide an optimal experience
- Answer inquiries related to orders, sizes, colors and other product details
- Handle returns, refunds and cases of defective products in a timely and efficient manner
- Become the brand’s most valuable ambassador by achieving strong customer satisfaction
- Contribute to the enhancement of customer loyalty by providing accurate and effective solutions
- Be committed to meeting individual and team goals, always striving for excellence
What you will bring:
- Excellent command of Danish with strong writing skills
- Good communication skills in English
- Work experience in the field of retail is welcome
- Familiarity with e-commerce will be considered an asset
- Previous customer-support experience in a contact center environment is preferred
What we offer:
- Complete relocation support (flight ticket to Greece, 4-week accommodation, pick-up & drop, assistance in finding an apartment & real estate fee, all covered by us)
- 12-month fixed-term employment contract – with the possibility of extension
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Numerous benefits and discounts
- Full training by certified instructors
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
- Free online Greek language courses
- The experience of working for a Great Place to Work-Certified Company that fosters diversity
Thinking about relocating and wondering about cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe, according to Greek authorities and the EURES network. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
Find out more
Would you like to see more Danish speaking jobs options?
Do you need even more available jobs?
Job ID: 314349