Catalan-Spanish Customer Support for Canon 21186 views
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Job Languages Catalan, Spanish
Are you familiar with digital cameras, printers & photocopiers? Join our Catalan-Spanish Customer tech Support team for Canon!
Would you like to get an in-depth experience in the world of photography and imaging? This is your chance to join our Canon tech-support team. Teleperformance Greece collaborates with Canon and offers job opportunities for technology enthusiasts to provide support for digital cameras & other imaging products to customers from Spain.
We equip successful candidates with a complete training on the company’s imaging & optical products, as well as guidance on providing troubleshooting and technical solutions.
This is your chance to join our amazing Canon tech-support team.
What you will do:
- Communicate with customers via phone, chat & e-mail
- Troubleshoot technical issues using your problem-solving skills
- Track and follow cases to ensure they closed in an efficient and timely manner
- Maintain high customer satisfaction, representing a major brand
- Provide and maintain strong, professional relationships with all partners and show empathy at all times
- Work towards reaching targets as set out by client statement of work as well as internal targets
- Ensure that key stakeholders are up to date on the resolution status of their issue, through effective written and verbal communication.
- Log the cases on internal systems, while getting up to date with client’s products & services.
What you will bring:
- Native level of Catalan-Spanish
- Good English knowledge
- Exceptional written and spoken communication skills, soft skills, as well as problem-solving skills
- Be resourceful, able to multitask
- Thrive as a team player in a fast-paced, high-energy, change-oriented environment
- Empathy and a passion for customer service, solid team and collaboration skills, work independently with limited supervision
- Ability to adapt and flex style according to customer personality, culture, and profile
- Help-desk or system admin experience will be considered as an advantage
What we offer:
- Complete support to help you ease your relocation to Greece (we cover your flight tickets expenses, hotel accommodation, finding an apartment (-all at no cost to you-)
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get up to €2.000 depending on the language
- Private Health Insurance
- Numerous benefits and discounts
- Full training by certified instructors
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
- Free online Greek language courses
- State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- Work for a Great Place to Work-Certified Company that fosters diversity
Moreover, this is a great opportunity to advance your career and work for a multinational company, by developing strong experience and skills, while representing one of the biggest brands worldwide. In addition, you will be a member of a company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture or age. For these reasons, we invite you to join our big family of more than 11.500 people from 109 nationalities.
Thinking about relocating and wondering about cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is considered to be quite low, according to Greek authorities and the EURES network. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
Find out more
Would you like to see more Spanish speaking jobs options?
Do you need even more available jobs?
Job ID: 195968