Audi Representative for Bulgarian Customer Support 5527 views
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Job Languages Bulgarian
Are you an automobile enthusiast? Do you have strong Bulgarian and English skills?
Work with our Audi Support team!
Our collaboration with Audi is getting stronger, creating new job opportunities for Bulgarian-speaking talents!
Successful applicants will be working in our modern premises in Athens, communicating with customers of Audi from Bulgaria.
We are dedicated in providing exceptional technical support for Audi’s innovative infotainment system. Our company equips newly hired representatives with a complete 5-week training by certified instructors.
- Excellent communication skills in Bulgarian
- Advanced English skills
- Technical background & familiarity with technology
- Multi-tasking skills
- Customer care experience in contact center would be an advantage
What we offer:
- Complete relocation support:
- Flight ticket to Greece
- 2-week hotel accommodation
- Assistance finding an apartment
- Real estate fee covered by our company
- Training by certified instructors
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Numerous benefits and discounts
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Free Greek language courses
- State of the art premises located close to the center of Athens, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility activities.
Moreover, this is a great opportunity to advance your career and work for a multinational company, by developing strong experience and skills, while representing one of the biggest brands worldwide. In addition, you will be a member of a company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture or age. For these reasons, we invite you to join our big family of more than 8,500 people from 91 nationalities.
Wondering about cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
It’s helpful to have a picture of what life there will cost as an expat. Click here to read an official and handy guide as provided by the Greek authorities.
Find out more
Do you need even more options? View all of our available jobs.
Job ID: 46964