American Sign Language (ASL) Support for the Leading Search Engine 4124 views
- Job Languages English
Are you an American Sign Language interpreter with strong English language skills? Grab this chance to work with the world’s most famous search engine!
Our client – one of the Big Four technology companies – specializes in internet-related services and products and is now looking for American Sign Language (ASL) interpreter with strong English language skills.
The Disability Support team is available to support users from the disability community with our client’s products. Support includes accessibility features, functionalities, and assistive technology in our client’s products.
Our hearing ASL specialists answer via video calls questions about assistive features and functionalities within our client’s products. We are looking for inclusion advocates who are eager to work with the community to improve and shape our client’s products with feedback from the people who use our products.
What you will do:
- Communicate with customers via video calls
- Help people who are deaf or hard-of-hearing through video chat
- Answer questions about assistive features and functionalities within our client’s products.
- Troubleshoot login problems or other technical issues
- Maintain high customer satisfaction, representing a major brand
What you will bring:
- Be an American Sign Language (ASL) hearing interpreter
- Proficient level of English
- Exceptional written and spoken communication skills, soft skills, as well as problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of operating systems & computer applications
- Computer and mobile devices knowledge/tech savviness
- Be resourceful, able to multitask
- Thrive as a team player in a fast-paced, high-energy, change-oriented environment
- Empathy and a passion for customer service, solid team and collaboration skills, work independently with limited supervision
What we offer:
- Complete relocation support (flight ticket to Greece, 2-week hotel accommodation, pick-up & drop, assistance finding an apartment, real estate fee covered by us)
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Private Health Insurance
- Numerous benefits and discounts
- Full training by certified instructors
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
- Free online Greek language courses
- State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
Thinking about relocating and wondering about cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe, according to Greek authorities and the EURES network. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
Find out more
Would you like to see more English speaking jobs options?
Do you need even more available jobs?
Job ID: 232343