Slovak Representative for the Tobacco Industry 6088 views
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Job Languages Slovakian
Do you have strong Slovak and English skills? Represent one of the most innovative companies of the tobacco industry!
Our collaboration with the worldwide leader of the tobacco industry is growing stronger. Following the release of an innovative smokeless cigarette device, Teleperformance Greece is set to provide the ultimate customer care experience.
Under this scope we are looking for candidates who will join our strong Slovak team!
What your responsibilities will be:
- Educate users on how to use & take care of their devices
- Provide assistance for new purchases
Candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Near native level of Slovak
- Advanced knowledge of English
- Good communication skills
- Customer care experience
- Basic computer skills & MS Office
What we offer:
- Complete relocation support:
- Flight ticket to Greece
- 2-week hotel accommodation
- Assistance finding an apartment
- Real estate fee covered by our company
- Training by certified instructors
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Numerous benefits and discounts
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Free Greek language courses
- State of the art premises located close to the center of Athens, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility
Moreover, this is a great opportunity to advance your career and work for a multinational company, by developing strong experience and skills, while representing one of the biggest brands worldwide. In addition, you will be a member of a company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture or age. For these reasons, we invite you to join our big family of more than 8,700 people from 91 nationalities.
Wondering about cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
It’s helpful to have a picture of what life there will cost as an expat. Click here to read an official and handy guide as provided by the Greek authorities.
Find out more
Would you like to see more jobs options? Please click here for Slovak speaking jobs.
Do you need even more options? View all of our available jobs.
Job ID: 21683