Customer Care Interaction Expert for Finnish Support 10396 views
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Job Languages Finnish
Represent a large electronics company, taking advantage of your Finnish language skills!
As a Customer Care Agent for Finnish Support, you will be working at our modern premises in Athens supporting customers of a leading multinational technology company. Responsibilities include to communicate with customer from Finland, responding to their inquiries via e-mail, chat & phone, providing how-to-use steps for their newly bought devices, and guiding customers to arrange a repair if needed.
Job requirements that applicants should meet:
- Native level of Finnish
- Excellent written skills
- Business English
- Soft skills & politeness
- Familiarity with technology
What we offer:
- Complete support to help you ease your relocation to Greece (we cover your flight tickets expenses, hotel accommodation, finding an apartment (-all at no cost to you-))
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Private Health Insurance
- Numerous benefits and discounts
- Full training by certified instructors
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
- Free online Greek language courses
- State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- Work for a Great Place to Work-Certified Company that fosters diversity
Moreover, this is a great opportunity to advance your career and work for a multinational company, by developing strong experience and skills, while representing one of the biggest brands worldwide. In addition, you will be a member of a company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture or age. For these reasons, we invite you to join our big family of more than 11.500 people from 109 nationalities.
Wondering about the cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
It’s helpful to have a picture of what life there will cost as an expat. Click here to read an official and handy guide as provided by the Greek authorities.
Find out more
Would you like to see more Finnish jobs options? Please click here.
Do you need even more options? View all of our available jobs.
Job ID: 16728