Netflix Customer Representative for English Support 36588 views
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Job Languages English
Represent Netflix, work in TP!
Imagine representing one of the leading worldwide companies! Our collaboration with Netflix gives you now the chance to work at the international work environment of Teleperformance Greece in Athens and enrich your career. We are over 8.400 employees in Athens, from 91 nationalities, supporting customers in 36 languages & dialects!
- Native or near-native of English (cultural familiarity with the UK & Ireland will be appreciated)
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Computer knowledge/tech savviness & basic troubleshooting skills
- Being a TV shows fan (or even a Netflix subscriber) will be considered as an extra asset! 😀
- To support subscribers from the United Kingdom & Ireland
- To communicate with them via through chat & phone
- To answer questions about billing issues & payment methods
- To troubleshoot streaming and content issues
- To assist subscribers with how-to questions & navigating on Netflix
- Competitive monthly salary (above 14.600€/year)
- 2 extra salaries per year + monthly productivity bonus
- Complete relocation package for candidates who reside out of Greece
- Discounts for health packages & public health insurance
- Discount book for restaurants, many businesses& other services in Athens
- Continuous career development opportunities
- Parties, festivals & many events throughout the year
ATTENTION! We offer complete training, so candidates with all native or near-native level of English who fancy Netflix are welcome to apply for this position!
For the second consecutive year, Teleperformance in Greece was named Gold Winner, Best Multilingual Contact Center of the year for each service excellence, employee satisfaction, continual innovation & operations efficiency. Its three Multilingual Hubs in Athens are comprised of 8.400 employees from 91 countries and service clients from over 140 markets in 36 languages and dialects.