Account & Billing Support for French Speakers 12489 views
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Job Languages French
We are looking for French-speaking candidates to assist customers for account & billing issues of the company’s services.
Successful applicants will be working with one of the Big-Four tech companies in at a perfect working environment.
As a member of this team, you will communicating with customers from France to provide support for account & billing issues of a well-known service, after following a complete training by certified instructors.
About the job:
- Communicate with customers from France
- Handle billing-related issues
- Manage & secure customers’ accounts
- Escalate unresolved cases by contacting 2nd level support Interaction Experts
- Maintain high customer satisfaction
Applicants should meet the following requirements:
- Near-native level of French
- Good English knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
Candidates should be able to solve issues that customers face, providing customer satisfaction, while having a good team spirit.
In addition, roundtables, meetings & self-guided training help Interaction Experts be up-to-date with products & new services. Last but not least, supervisors are always there help!
What we offer:
- Complete relocation support:
- Flight ticket to Greece
- 2-week hotel accommodation
- Assistance finding an apartment
- Real estate fee covered by our company
- Training by certified instructors
- Competitive monthly salary +2 extra salaries per year
- Numerous benefits and discounts
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Free Greek language courses
- State of the art premises located close to the center of Athens, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility
Moreover, this is a great opportunity to advance your career and work for a multinational company, by developing strong experience and skills, while representing one of the biggest brands worldwide. In addition, you will be a member of a company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture or age. For these reasons, we invite you to join our big family of more than 8,500 people from 91 nationalities.
Wondering about cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
It’s helpful to have a picture of what life there will cost as an expat. Click here to read an official and handy guide as provided by the Greek authorities.
Find out more
Would you like to see more jobs options? Please click here for French speaking jobs.
Do you need even more options? View all of our available jobs.
Job ID: 32879