Account & Billing Advisor for Swedish Support 17409 views
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Job Languages Swedish
- Job posting schema No
Support customers of a big 4 technology company!
One of the Big Four tech companies collaborates with us! We are hiring Swedish-speaking candidates to assist customers for account & billing issues of the company’s services. Successful applicants will be working at a perfect work environment of latest technology in Athens (Piraeus region), located only 5 minutes from the sea!
As a member of this team, you will communicating with customers from Sweden to provide support for account & billing issues of a well-known service, after following a complete training by certified instructors.
- Communicate with customers from Sweden
- Handle billing-related issues
- Manage & secure customers’ accounts
- Escalate unresolved cases by contacting 2nd level support advisors
- Maintain high customer satisfaction
Advisors have many opportunities to advance their career & level up within the department. Resolution of issues that customers face, customer satisfaction & having a good team spirit are all taken into account. Roundtables, meetings & self-guided training help advisors be up-to-date with products & new services. Last but not least, supervisors are always next to advisors for help!
Skills & Experience required:
- Excellent verbal & written skills in Swedish
- Advanced English knowledge
- Prior customer support experience
- Familiarity with the world of technology
What we offer:
- Complete support to help you ease your relocation to Greece (we cover your flight tickets expenses, hotel accommodation, finding an apartment (-all at no cost to you-)
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get up to €2.000 depending on the language
- Private Health Insurance
- Numerous benefits and discounts
- Full training by certified instructors
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
- Free online Greek language courses
- State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- Work for a Great Place to Work-Certified Company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture, or age
Thinking about relocating and wondering about cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe, according to Greek authorities and the EURES network. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
Find out more
Would you like to see more Swedish speaking jobs options?
Do you need even more available jobs?
Job ID: 32876