Account & Billing Advisor for Italian Speakers 33303 views
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Job Languages Italian
- Job posting schema No
This is your chance to work with one of the Big-Four technology companies!
We are looking for Italian-speaking candidates to assist customers for account & billing issues of the company’s services.
Successful applicants will be working with one of the Big-Four tech companies in at a perfect working environment.
As a member of this team, you will be communicating with customers from Italy to provide support for account & billing issues of a well-known service, after following a complete training by certified instructors.
About the job:
- Communicate with customers from Italy
- Handle billing-related issues
- Manage & secure customers’ accounts
- Escalate unresolved cases by contacting 2nd level support Interaction Experts
- Maintain high customer satisfaction
Candidates should be able to solve issues that customers face, providing customer satisfaction, while having a good team spirit.
In addition, roundtables, meetings & self-guided training help Interaction Experts be up-to-date with products & new services. Last but not least, supervisors are always there help!
Candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Excellent verbal & writing skills in Italian
- Advanced English knowledge
- Prior customer support experience
- Familiarity with the world of technology
What we offer:
- Complete support to help you ease your relocation to Greece (we cover your flight tickets expenses, hotel accommodation, finding an apartment (-all at no cost to you-)
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get up to €2.000 depending on the language
- Private Health Insurance
- Numerous benefits and discounts
- Full training by certified instructors
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
- Free online Greek language courses
- State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- Work for a Great Place to Work-Certified Company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture, or age
Moreover, this is a great opportunity to advance your career and work for a multinational company, by developing strong experience and skills, while representing one of the biggest brands worldwide. In addition, you will be a member of a company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture or age. For these reasons, we invite you to join our big family of more than 12.000 people from 110+ nationalities.
Thinking about relocating and wondering about cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe, according to Greek authorities and the EURES network. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
Find out more
Would you like to see more Italian speaking jobs options?
Do you need even more available jobs?
Job ID: 32872