Social Media Moderator (for online content in Dutch) 815 views
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Job Languages Dutch
Become a Social Media Moderator!
The fast-moving world of Internet has created over the last decade new job opportunities for Social Media. The need for safe and user-friendly social network platforms requires people moderating the online content. As a Social Media Moderator, you have the responsibility to provide a better experience for users by screening and moderating unsuitable material that has been published on the Internet.
Your experience in Greece begins with a complete training by expert instructors, followed by round tables and continuing education that will enhance your career and CV! This can be your stepping stone to work in beautiful Greece & become a Social Media Moderator for the biggest social networking service worldwide!
Get the benefit of working at an international business park abroad, using your Dutch skills!
A closer look at the requirements:
• Excellent comprehension of Dutch
• Advanced English skills
• Familiarity with Social Media platforms
• Experience in fast-paced work environment
- Competitive monthly salary
- 2 extra salaries per year
- Modern work environment
- Public health insurance + discounts for health services
- Greek language lessons
- Complete relocation package (flight tickets & assistance with accommodation)